We have created a safe and secure environment where our families are valued and respected as part of our community.
At YCCC we provide high quality teaching, learning and care that supports the positive development of each child’s wellbeing and enthusiasm for learning.
We believe that each child has important with individual needs, rights and responsibilities. We work in partnership with families, sharing information and working together to ensure the optimal development of every child.
What to Bring
- Healthy and Nutritious Lunch
- Additional piece of Fruit for fruit time
- Nappies, Trainer Pants, Liners (as applicable)
- At least one change of clothes including underwear and socks (named)
- Sun safe hat – for outside play – all year round
- Water bottle filled with water
It is preferred that children do not bring their toys from home to childcare or preschool. Special arrangements can be made with staff in the case of security possessions.